Willkommen Gast! Um alle Funktionen zu aktivieren müssen Sie sich Anmelden oder Registrieren.
13 Seiten«<111213
Optionen
Gehe zum aktuellsten Beitrag Gehe zum letzten Ungelesenen
Derfel  
#241 Geschrieben : Samstag, 28. Mai 2022 18:44:13(UTC)
Derfel

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Germany

Dankte: 3 mal
Es wurde: 3 mal in 3 Beiträgen gedankt

Zitat von: Derfel Gehe zum zitierten Beitrag
Und jetzt hängt eine Nachricht an ihn nur in meinem Postausgang rum.

Hätte ich eine andere Nachricht schreiben sollen, weil dieser User von Singapur kommt?

Und spricht man in Singapur Englisch?

Kann das auch jemand von Singapur?

Ein paar Antworten wären nett. Das kann doch einfach nur ein technisches Problem sein.Flapper

Surftipps
Derfel  
#242 Geschrieben : Samstag, 28. Mai 2022 18:52:19(UTC)
Derfel

Rang: Advanced Member

Germany

Dankte: 3 mal
Es wurde: 3 mal in 3 Beiträgen gedankt

In Singapur wird tatsächlich Englisch gesprochen. Von 23% Prozent der Bevölkerung.

Das ist aber ein Grund meine Nachricht im Postausgang zu belassen.🤣

Aber der User kann Deutsch, wenn er zu diesem Thema eine Meinung hat.
Muxia  
#243 Geschrieben : Montag, 18. Juli 2022 09:22:05(UTC)
Muxia

Rang: Newbie

United Kingdom

It shows the symbol of every skill and includes a hood to match. My brother and a trusted friend--who claimed to be a powerful mage--also joined in the MMO enjoyment, and after re-exploring this OSRS Gold game (and always reminding my friends over chat on Discord conversations that I'm definitely the most powerful among us) I was ready to get started.

The group would be some of the most famous crafters Gielinor ever saw I was the arsonist and my friend with his magic and my brother in herblore (potion-making) the latter of which he chose because the skill cape looks like a weed leaf.

This mission ushered in the most relaxing period of this pandemic. It was certainly a monotonous grind however, RuneScape is so good at doing a great job of rewarding you for the grind that it was like me and my friends having fun playing Discord like normal, but with goal-setting.

And of course, RuneScape isn't free of microtransactions. This is the darkest aspect of gaming the MMOs such as RuneScape as well as World of Warcraft have almost invented, but, with my adult money, affording some membership was not a hardship and, besides membership, everything else--cool cosmetics to be awed other players as well as XP boosts, game-specific money is almost totally optional.

In time, my brother gained his weed-leaf cape. However, it was not until I got my professional fire-making cape. Our friend, however, hasn't made any progress in his wizardry as I'm still a good 20 levels higher in arcane magic than him. But that was just the beginning. We started playing mini games, doing quests, researching world developments...

I'm addicted again and it seems to grow more severe If I could hold Varrock in the palm of my hand. RuneScape's claws got into the most vulnerable regions of my brain, and rekindled that old love to bring me a lot of peace during one of the most stressful and anxious times that I've ever had with Buy OSRS Gold .

So while I may piss away my time playing Falador and Draynor and Draynor, the peace of mind is well worth it. The RuneScape goblins, with your fingers ensnared with the enchantment of fire created by Zamorak currently, could be thinking about how easy it is to obtain the cape that makes fire, or wondering why 15 years, this isn't the first skill cape I've earned.
Muxia  
#244 Geschrieben : Montag, 18. Juli 2022 09:37:57(UTC)
Muxia

United Kingdom

Madden 23 Bugs or Intense Difficulty

On top of the other players' reckless playstyle In addition, the game's AI will create a worse situation. Even at lower levels the AI of Madden 23's beta made some Godlike plays that seem inconceivable with Mut 23 coins .

In some instances, during games, there was a few instances when collisions weren't detected The ball would travel through players, and at times there would be bizarre results during games. On the sideline, some players or coaches would have legs that were rainbow-colored, or even be rainbow-colored completely.

Fans can look quite professional while at other times, they'd look like they were in agony. After huge performances, the players may choose to celebrate; Sometimes, this celebration would go without a hitch, but at other times, odd stuff would happen. These bugs made me think of some of the horrifying moments of WWE 2K20.

Following news of Madden 23 in addition to the following closed beta, players are already beginning to speculate what the soundtrack for the game will be. The beta itself it was possible to try out for our first glimpse of this year's new features, played the same soundtrack, preventing from disclosing any songs that are expected to be released this year.

However, the first potential news is coming from on Twitter by the account Madden23Leaks which has been reporting on leaks of ratings for the last several weeks.Nothing is official just yet as they are not confirmed leaks, but this account has reported on three songs that could feature on an appearance on the Madden 23 music.

As a child playing Madden, Madden 23's beta did not convince me to invest money into EAs latest game, much less to go back to the franchise. Yes, the foundations are there to make Madden NFL 23 to be a fantastic football experience, but from what I experienced in the beta, it's not perfect and still needs to improve.

If you're a committed lover of the Madden franchise, you will enjoy buy mut 23 coins ; however should you be an individual who is fed up with the direction that Madden has taken, I'd advise against it or try playing the beta version that is open to everyone. Worst case scenario, keep an eye out for an Madden 23 test.
Muxia  
#245 Geschrieben : Montag, 18. Juli 2022 09:45:09(UTC)
Muxia

United Kingdom

Millennia ago, the night-elves in Kalimdor were fighting a bloody war against the satyr, and to combat the rising odds, a group of druids chose to embrace an evil power that was forbidden with wow tbc classic gold . They called upon the power of Goldrinn, the God of Wolf, and while the night elves came out triumphant, those who surrendered to the shape of a Wolf became the first Worgen who were addicted to their bloodlust.

To combat this condition, the night before, elves confined the worgen inside to the Emerald Dream where they could lie in peace for all eternity. Then, just after that Second War of WoW lore and an Alliance victory (albeit costly) at the time that one of the seven kingdoms of Gilneas made the decision to withdraw support for the Alliance due to increasing demands on their economy. Genn Greymane King of the Gilneas kingdom believed Gilneas could not be dependent on anyone else, even building the largest wall that would protect his country from the outside world.

In the Third War, Gilneas stood at a distance against the might of the Scourge, but they wouldn't have been able to survive had Genn not employed a strong archmage in order to free the Worgen out of their Emerald Dream. Archmage Arugal let the worgen go and unleashed them on the undead hordes. The plan worked, and Gilneas continued to live. The remaining worgen retreated to the wilderness around them, however, after the Cataclysm took place, great earthquakes shook Gilneas right to its core, and much of the territory was swallowed by the ocean.

This was in the midst of bloody civil war between the king's army and those who never agreed to break the Alliance. In addition, Arugal had gone rogue and worgen in hordes struck the city, attacking its inhabitant and spreading the Curse on the world. And, as if this was not enough for you, the Horde chose this precise moment to attack Gilneas. WoW's notorious Sylvanas Windrunner with Forsaken were the ones in charge according to the instructions of Garrosh Hellscream.

King Genn Greymane (now also a worgen recognized that his people would have to leave their homes to live. Gilnean forces did manage to take the city back from the Forsaken and achieve a kind of stalemate, but with the help of orcs on the route, staying to Gilneas was no longer an option. Genn's son, Liam Graymane died by Sylvanas after he took an arrow with poison intended for his father with cheap wow tbc classic gold .

For Gilneas the night elves, feeling to be the cause of the curse humans are now suffering from and taught the worgen to control their rage and to change between forms. The night elves also spirited the Gilnean victims to Darnassus, their capital, in order to ensure their safety. Always grateful for their help, Genn decided to rejoin the Alliance by bringing the ferocity , sagacity, and dexterity of the worgen membership.
Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema lesen
13 Seiten«<111213
Das Forum wechseln  
Du kannst keine neue Themen in diesem Forum eröffnen.
Du kannst keine Antworten zu Themen in diesem Forum erstellen.
Du darfst deine Beiträge nicht löschen.
Du darfst deine Beiträge nicht editieren.
Du kannst keine Umfragen in diesem Forum erstellen.
Du kannst nicht an Umfragen teilnehmen.